- Clarify – comprehension and understanding at all levels
- Connect – joining people, teams, and companies; building relationships
- Create – uncover what the “Art of the Possible” holds
- Launch – set it all in motion and bring the vision to life
Based on a Triple Bottom Line philosophy, C3L Associates takes a holistic and multidisciplinary approach to business development to realize the full potential of each opportunity we are asked to support. We create and manage strategic relationships and alliances with other companies to leverage our collective talents and expertise. We do this through identifying, researching, analyzing and bringing to market new business opportunities, relationships, and products.
By bringing together our associates, strategic partnerships, equity financing options and new market opportunities, we can assist our clients in maximizing their advantages and minimizing their exposure.
C3L Associates assists agribusiness, healthcare and humanitarian related organizations with the development, sourcing, and procurement of mission critical and mission support assets. In many cases we subsequently act as the agent in the facilitation of these resources in the global marketplace.
Our team consists of former executives recruited from Fortune 500 companies. C3L Associates is uniquely qualified through our knowledge, experience and relationships to provide products and advice to businesses. We help them do what they do better, faster and with higher margins.
Each of our team members brings a unique set of skills and relationships to our company. This assures a flow of fresh ideas and perspectives into every project. We value the creativity of our employees and their strong work ethics.
C3L Associates' Services Include:
- Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA)
- Agriculture Emergency Response (AgERT)
- Organizational Process & Performance Design and Implementation
- Crisis Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Security Strategies
- Executive Coaching
- Sourcing and Acquisition
- Operations Optimization
- Emerging Technology Launches
- Export Financing
- Facilities Cost Reduction
- Development and Construction
- Healthcare Emerging Technology Systems